10/08/2013

Koda Kumi - Black Cherry

|| ||


Rock the party Work your body Turn the bass up get my groove on I know really what you want Tell me how're you like it Rock the party Work your body Turn the bass up get my groove on I know really what you want Tell me how're you like it Uh boy Watashi ni oh baby tsuite koreru jishin aru no ? Uh girl Motto kotoha dekinai kara koto shitene Itsuka owatte Shimau mono gaoi kamoshi renai Ima kara wa chigau mokai sasenai Kore no yatsutoi ni ishou ni shirare baby Rock the party Work your body Turn the bass up get my groove on I know really what you want Tell me how're you like it Rock the party Work your body


Turn the bass up get my groove on I know really what you want Tell me how're you like it Uh boy Hitoni agasare mesaki bokka miteru Oh boy Uh girl Daisetsu na mo no mishiteinai ? Uh girl shikkari myself hoite ikanai to Oh, yeah, ikenai no Sono saki no michi michi no sekai Konokuya ni kushimini wakanai to kimeta Rock the party Work your body Turn the bass up get my groove on I know really what you want Tell me how're you like it If you've got it let me hear you say "Yeah"like this la, la like this. If you've got it let me hear you say "Uh"like that la, la like that. If you've got it let me hear you say "Yeah"like this la, la like this. If you've got it let me hear you say "Uh"like that la, la like that

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário